AF/Ovulation after miscarriage

M

Mumof_2

Posted in ttc after a loss but no responces yet so hoping i may get some replies here?

Currently 18 days after my MC and having cramps and slight lower back pain which started on day 16 lightly and has progressivly gotten stronger today.. wondering if AF could be showing up this soon or perhaps its super crampy ovulation pains?

Any ladies had af show up this soon after mc? Dr hasnt been overly helpful and says everyone is different case closed!

Hubby and i have decided to wait til af shows before ttc again as i dont want to get excited at a bfp and it turns out to be left over hormone from before. However before making this decision we dtd 3 times (8, 10 and 11 days after mc) so also wondering if this could be implantation cramps this soon?

My bleeding had stopped by day 7, had slight browny stuff for a few days after.. but day 17, 16 and 15 ive had slight a blood tinge on my pad (still wearing a small one incase bleeding started again!)

Hope all this makes sense!!

Post-MC cycles can be crazy! I've known women who got pregnant two weeks after having a MC, and others that took 6 months for their bodies to properly re-regulate. Are you doing anything to track ovulation (temping, opks, etc.)?

Not doing anything at the moment as I thought I'd wait until AF showed before using OPKs.. however I've never used any form of tracking (DD was unexpected, DS was conceived on cycle #2, so never needed it!) so pretty clueless when it comes to all these things. Beginning to think the cramps I had may have been ovulation as they are pretty much gone today... which will definitely put me out this month as we haven't dtd in the right time frame due to my concerns about falling so soon after mc :dohh:

Getting pregnant immediately after a MC does tend to have a higher loss rate, so it may be for the best if you gave yourself a little extra time for your body to recover! I'd definitely recommend tracking your fertility signs once you get AF and can start with a clean slate. :) FertilityFriend is an amazing app for that!

Hey Mum, if I remember right, we both miscarried about the same time last month. I can't remember how far along you were, but I was 5w4d but CP. I started spotting on the 1st right after my HCG was 1. I only spotted, maybe a little more at times, for 4 days. I had an US done on the 5th to see if I was ready for my next cycle of injections and found out I was already ovulating on my own! According to my lining and follie size, I had been recruiting and growing for approx 10 days (about 6 days after the MC). I just got my positive OPK today actually. Also, new studies now show that TTC right away (within the first 3mo) leads to a higher pregnancy rate and a live birth. Baby dust when the time is right for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->