AF Problems... please help

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
Ok so I had my MC in Oct last year.. since then, my AF has had small clots in there.. sorry tmi... but this month and last months AF have been particularly clotty.. as in the clots are a bit bigger... I know I should go to the doctor... and I will.. I just wondered if anyone has had similar experiences? I'm really stressing over it and I'm really worried and concerned this is going to prevent me from conceiving again.. (I know I shouldnt say that but i'm THAT worried).

I've always had heavy periods and they still are, but never clots... and now I've had clots for 8 months, but the past two are scaring the life out of me... argh.. what can the doc even do?? HELP!! :cry:

Hi there!

Just wanted to let you know that I've always had clotty periods. I've been to the doctor's so many times thanks to AF but everything always comes back normal. My clots tend to be quite globular and last for the first few days--though my last AF before my pregnancy I clotted for 6 days. And I took hpts for the days leading up to it and always got a bfn so I'm pretty confident it wasn't a chemical.

Definitely get checked out with a doctor if you're worried but maybe this is your new normal?

Good luck. I hope you get answers and feel better soon.

Thankyou hun.. thats slightly re-assured me. I will be calling docs tomorrow to make an appointment just in case.. thanks for responding. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->