AF Question. Your thoughts?

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
I had a thought that i am hoping one of you might know the answer to.

So I had a period from Nov. 26th to the 4th of Dec. Then another period like bleeding from the 11th of Dec to the 15th. What would cause that? Could that be why AF hasn't made an appearance?

I think I'm gonna go to a walk in clinic on Monday. Since Monday my expected period, will be 2 weeks late.

Do you normally have regular cycles? Have you tested?

Yeah normally my body is like clock work. I tested last Monday and got a BFN. As of this Monday I will be 2 weeks late

The cycle before i conceived my rainbow after 4 losses was just a weird 10 day cycle. I counted the bleed that started on day 10 and lasted my normal AF length as AF (though it came on my first would be due date and in my sadness for the day that should have been I forgot to record it in my apps. Which is a good thing because my son was only conceived because my app said I should have been well after my fertile window or else we would have used protection lol).

So don't rule out an odd short cycle. They do happen lol.

Weird. Ya this will be my longest cycle ever. I am hoping maybe it was just.my body being a derp. And I go back to normal shortly. Because I highly doubt at this point that I'm pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->