AF Question..

MiaSmiles

Reaction score
So I know I am just blowing up these forums but I have an AF question. and it may be a bit TMI...
So this cycle had me excited.... I was 16 days late and had, had pretty text book symptoms.. Well on the 25th I began spotting very lightly and it was bright red, watery blood... Held on to hope until the next day, but I had more red blood and some blood clots (Very small) but still the very watery, almost rust colored mixed with bright red bleeding. Today the bleeding has slowed WAY down, usually my AF is heavy, painful, clotty and for about 4-5 days (including after spotting) This is watery, light ( like I don't even need a pad/tampon) and I have NO cramps... I have taken a test so I wont hold on to the hope that I am pregnant, but has anyone experienced this after they start ttc? If so, what could be the cause? All of my "symptoms" went away as of yesterday... So I am just not sure what is going on.....
Thanks all! :kiss:

It could be just about anything...
Could've been a period...I don't know how long you've been of any type of birth control but my periods were different when I got off the pill.

I have been off BC for about 9 months and was only on it for about 2. Just want to make sure this is not an obvious sign of something wrong. Thank you dear!

Not to worry you but I would get checked over. Chances are it's just just a random "off" cycle and everything's perfectly fine. But there's a small possibility that it's a problem that needs attention, like a cyst or similar problem. So I wouldn't worry but I'd go see a doctor as soon as possible anyway, just to be sure.

Oh wow finally a familiar face...Amygdala I don't know if you remember me...I was on years ago! Finally TTC #2

Could be that you are overly stressed about conceiving and you need to let your mind rest, sometimes our mind's play tricks on us. :)

Holy smokes how time flies!

#1 will be 5 on Feb 7 and I *think* I may be pregnant....AF late by 1 day

Good to still see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012