AF regular but only lasts 1 day?? Am I still ovulating?

latte

Reaction score
Currently CD13 Cycle #5 -

I'm wondering if any of you ladies can help me - I stopped taking the pill in September and from the withdrawal bleed, my cycles have been 27 days, 27 days, 27 days, 26 days and today I'm CD 12.

I'm happy i'm regular - but my af lasts only a few hours of red - then 2 days of brown. Not even a full day.

I'm convinced my 1st 3 cycles I wasn't ovulating (no ewcm) but I seem to have it now. An internal scan on CD14 (cycle 3) showed no mature egg. An internal scan CD10 (cycle 4) showed a 15 mm mature follical so I'm hoping I ovulated last cycle with a quick af.

As the doctor isn't available, no scans for this cycle at the time I want it. How reliable is EWCM / ovulation sticks and temping? With a very short af - I feel nothing is accurate and surely I can't be ovulating?!

Thank

I could be wrong! but I think af and ovulation are separate things - in that length/intensity of your period has no say over whether or not you O. AF is just shedding the lining, so I dont think they're related in that way.

as I said though, I could be wrong, so hopefully someone else will weigh in on it :)

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"