AF showed up today

Fooled_Heart

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
I feel so down :cry: I really wanted to be preg before my angels due date in January, but its not going to happen now. Since my MMC at 16wks my cycles have been 49days+ and I'm so fed up. Why can't my body just go back to normal. I hate long cycles, I hate AF, I hate the fact all my friends and family are preg and I hate feeling like this.

sorry had to vent, rant over

im so sorry honey :hugs: i can only imagine how hard it must be not to be pg by your due date - though i will probably find out soon as it took us a long time to conceive first time around.

it will happen eventually hun, try and stay strong and, i know its hard, but try and focus on christmas at the mo to give yourself a bit of a break - although it is easier said than done, thats what im trying to do to take my mind off my angel.

loads of luck for that sticky bfp soon :hugs: x

Thanks Hun :hugs:
I really do hope you don't have to find out what it's like, its one of the worse feelings :sad1:

Hope we get our sticky bfp soon :hugs: xx

So sorry hon - I agree due dates are going to be very tough especially if we haven't gotten pregnant again. Have you talked to your Doctor about your long cycles? I have heard of girls taking Soy to ovulate sooner and this may help you shorten your cycle. Maybe make another post about Soy in this section to see what the ladies who use it have to say.

:hug:

I'm so sorry, I'm fearful of not being pregnant again by my first baby's due date (April 2011). I have naturally long cycles myself, and it is frustrating, because it means we have fewer opportunities. Lots of hugs and hope your next cycle has favorable results!:hugs:

I'm so sorry, I'm fearful of not being pregnant again by my first baby's due date (April 2011). I have naturally long cycles myself, and it is frustrating, because it means we have fewer opportunities. Lots of hugs and hope your next cycle has favorable results!:hugs:

Just wanted to say mine was April 2011 as well (April 6th) I still think about that day and it's still faraway...it will be harder when Spring comes for sure.

Thanks Ladies :flow:
It's so depressing feeling like this - I hope you both get your BFP before april. I haven't spoken to my dr yet, but if this cycle is as long I'm going to book an appointment with him. Thanks for the soy tip grandbleu, I'm going to google it now and search for any old posts about it. If I don't find what I'm looking for I'll make a new post

Thanks again, its nice having other ladies I can talk to about this :hug:

Hugs I hope you get your BFP in 2011, its so hard sometimes.. we have been ttc since may and I sometimes wonder if it will be my turn and how well I would have coped if I had caught on straight away.. I hate to use the phrase... things happen for a reason.. And for me I think I didn't catch on straight away as I wasnt' ready yet .. iykwim?
xx

Hi Sarah,
I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs:
I know exactly what you mean and hope you get your much deserved BFP very soon

Lots of :dust: your way xx

Very sorry for your loss, I hope you can get a bfp next time :) I don't have short cycles either (normally ovulate between CD22-26) and it's so frustrating because less opportunities. I wanted to be PG before my angels DD too (Dec13th) but I'm trying to focus on at least the fact that I 'have' gotten PG before, and so hopefully will again.
Baby dust to you and I hope you can keep smiling, remember, the fact you've had AF means there's a good chance you're ovulating - you're halfway there!

I know how you feel, I m taking a break now because I cant bear the thought of ttc and failing to be pregnant by my due date in jan. At least now I can focus on my grief.Hope you get your bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->