AF still mia a year later?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Not sure when to panic but AF has not yet returned.
I started the slow weaning process (was pumping) late March and completely stopped by late April.
I never produced much milk and took supplements daily for the first three months.
I had a depo shot early Sept and early Dec but decided to stop when I stopped pumping so never went in for my March or June shots.
Literally have not dtd since October.
Had four spotting days spread out this year.
This last month, I have struggled with overeating, fatigue, back ache, and a huge weight increase. I have gained 15 lbs in less than three months/weigh as much now as I did when I was like late second tri. People are starting to ask how far along I am when I go shopping for baby stuff for my son.
I get cramps like af is coming every couple of months then absolutely nothing happens.
I am under significant stress, but copious amounts of stress has never delayed my period before.

I did shoot my doctor an email but just wondering if anybody else took a while to have af come back. Thanks!

Do you suffer with pcos possibly? I know the depo can mess with cycles but you may have a little bit else going on there.

I want to say no but tbh I don’t fully know what pcos is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"