AF symptoms but no AF

Sapph

Reaction score
Hi, guys,

My AF is now 2/3 days late. I have af-like cramps and keep thinking she's on her way, but she hasn't shown up.

I have no other symptoms at all, and have been convinced I'm not pregnant ever since I ovulated. Um, so I have had a few nights of having a few drinks, too. Aaaagh!

Oh, I don't know. I want to resist testing for as long as possible, cos I hate negative tests - they're so depressing. I've been here before - in December, I was four days late and getting hopeful - and I really can't believe my turn can have arrived.

I've been trying for seven months now.

PS. I also stopped taking folic acid after four months cos got depressed and decided it was pointless. Oh, God. And I think I'm grown-up enough to be a mummy

Hey Sapph,

Maybe wait a couple more days then test? It's not over till it's over! :hugs:

Take a :test:! Its possible:) When I got pregnant with my son I swore the test was wrong because I felt like I was on the verge of starting AF any minute, I took like 6 tests to make sure. I had no other symptoms at all. Cramping happens when your pregnant, I cramped up to 12 weeks, and then had cramping from my ligaments stretching. Just take a test, or wait a few days and take one. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

good luck sapph!! hope you get your :bfp:

i'm in the same boat...awaiting AF...on my normal cycle, i'd be a few days late now...but i think i o'd late, because i saw EWCM so i'm going from that as my o date instead, which makes me 11 days past ewcm. :) i'm testing on sunday. when are you testing?

i have so much cramping. i literally feel like i already have AF. plus um TMI but i can't go #2!! LOL. and the boobs are huge. what is going on here hormones?? i hope it's baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->