AF Type Cramping?

jlh213

Reaction score
I've been having this cramping for about an hour or 2 now. Should I be worried? =\

It could just be abit of stretching pain. have you taken some panadol? If the pain doesnt ease up you could always flick your midwife a message. i know sometimes my stretching pains are really bad for a day but usually panadol will help a wee bit.

I get these pains every now and again i experienced my first cramping like period pain around 17weeks it wasnt very nice and i panicked thinking i was having a contraction but it only lasted a couple of minutes i then had the same pain again the other night it woke me up in the middle of the night it felt like a sharp pain like you would get on a bad period it also gave me terrible backache but again it went away after a couple of minutes.

I have since been for my 20week scan and baby was fine and nothing seems to be wrong it could just be stretching pains or could be the start of braxton hicks which are both normal!

Try drinking plenty of water i do when i get these pains and it seems to help also try walking it off i also find that helps or change position may help aswell.

If your still worried or if the pain intensifies or gets more regular then contact your midwife x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->