Af type cramps from 1dpo....anybody else???

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies.. :wave:

So, i wake up yesterday on 1dpo and if i wasnt 1dpo i would have been sure AF was lurking...had really bad pains, you know the ones where you know she will show at any moment....it lasted most of the morning then went, and again today was the same :shrug: looking back at my old ttc chart when i conceived my daughter, i had put down that i had cramps every day during the tww, but i cant remember what sort (guess i could go through my journal and read it).... Just wondered if anybody else had this? On a typical month, i only tend to get these type of cramps on days nearer af actually coming, not 1dpo :shrug: xxx

Yes... I had them instantly and they carried on throughout my tww! On 14dpo today and got my BFP this morning after endless BFNs!!! Fx'd for you xx

ooh, thats good to hear! Its worse in the mornings but where it eased off by midday lunchtime yesterday, its still there now, just more of a dull ache as apposed to full on cramps like it was this morning....
Congratulations on your bfp too!!! Xxxxx

Ive been getting cramps since 3 dpo. AF not due until 28th so ive got another 6 days to wait. I wasted so much money last time testing early and getting BFNs, so as we're so skint at the moment im going to force myself to wait until a day after AF is due and if nothing then I will test. It feels like such a long wait though!!

ive said the same too. My luteal phases have been really short 8-10days so i said i wouldnt test until at least 11dpo, coz if i get to 11dpo, itd be a miracle in itself... Its just strange coz the only time ive had cramps since ov was the cycle i got my bfp....fingers crossed, only another 9 days to go...:dohh: xx

I also have them and I am 9 dpo so hoping its a good sign as I only managed to bd one day before ovulation. I keep second guessing myself saying its all in my head lol

I am 1dpo and I have dull aches and a pulling sensation..idk lol we bd eveeyday for the last four days some were twice in one day. I supposedly O'd yesterday but who knows lol

My cramping started at 3dpo this cycle.. don't usually get any cramping this early! fx it's a good sign!

Tomorrow I will be 10 dpo still cramping and my nips hurt. Tested today bfn. Figures. Lol

ooh sounds promising ladies! :thumbup: babylove, my 1st pregnancy i had cramps from 1dpo and my boobs hurt and was so swollen from 1dpo, tested at 10dpo, bfn, at 11dpo it was a massive, bright white bfp! :thumbup: so dont give up hope! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->