AF was due on the 4th of june

nikileigh

Reaction score
Still no sign of her! and keep getting negative HPTs anyone help???

Just an FYI, some people really don't get positive tests until they're quite late. If you get to next week with still no sign of AF and still no positive results, I might call your doctor and schedule a blood test.

i no, im going to, my OH has put a stop on me POAS lol. he says im not aloud to test again untill sunday if still no AF and still no positive im going to call my GPs on monday

I really feel for you sweetie honestly. The 2ww is hard enough without it being extended but dont despair ive read loads about ladies who didnt get a BFP till way into pregnancy one lady on here used to be on the 2ww with me and then one day just popped up to say she was pregers and had been for 3 months even though she had what she thought was AF and no BFP on HPT!!! so it just shows your not out till the witch arrives!!!!

I am 2 days late.. i will not POAS!!! the reason being because im frightened of a BFN!!!
it makes me so sad id rather wait for the witch to be the barer of the bad news rather than paying for a stick to say 'NOT PREGNANT'

baby dust to you chicken xx

I am in the same boat ... but not so far along as my AF was late (due yesterday). I have just tested and got a BFN with an IC but might try again with FMU. I am planning on getting a digi if it doesnt show up at the weekend. Frustrating thing with getting a bfn and no af is the limbo especially as since I have come off the implanon in January my cycles have been exactly 32 days. Finding that it is harder now than in tww as everyday that passes gets your hopes up more! FX that we are just late bloomers in terms of our levels and that we get our BFP's!!!

i have tested and got BFN i get so gutted thats y OH has asked me not to test while sunday :-( it will going to kill me though lol.
when are you planning on testing Emaskew?

as soon as you wrote 'while sunday' i knew you were from Yorkshire LOL!!!

Im thinking of testing Friday... everybody on here thinks i should go for it but im so scared like ive said before i hate the BFN but last month i received a false BFP which was worse than getting a clear BFN!!! so it really has put me off poas tbh!!

If no witch in next 24 hours i think i will gain the courage to do it x x

i think u should test in the morning using FMU,
and lol. how could u tell haha,

We aren't out until the :witch: arrives! I am currently 5 days late, no sign of AF, and a BFN on a test yesterday. I will wait till Friday to test again, if AF does not arrive. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->