AF?????

babybell

1 angel TTCAL
Reaction score
Hi Ladies
It has been 11 long weeks since my misscarriage and I am yet to have AF :cry:
I have had bad cramps all week and yesterday I had what I thought was the start of my period. TMI but I had lots of brown stuff and needed to used a tampon.
Since then nothing!!!!
Has anyone else had AF start this way - I expected to have a really heavy period but I am yet to have any full blown bleeding!
What do you girls think??? :shrug:

I'm sorry but i'm no help I know some people have been waiting ages for AF. If it doesn't come soon could you go see your Doc, see if they can give you something to start it?? Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Hey Babybell

Im having the same problem! Its almost 8 weeks since i miscarried and still no period!
Like you i have had cramps, brown discharge/spotting (also with a little blood, but not enough to wear a tampon or pad).

I have an appointment at my doctors tomorrow morning to see what can be done!

Hope AF comes soon!

Sorry to hear that. I would make an appointment with your doc if AF doesn't arrive soon in full force. It must be terribly stressful sitting and waiting like that.

Thanks ladies
I have had bloods taken at the docs and they have all come back normal. I am seeing the doc again tomorrow to see what the next step is.
Good luck at the docs tomorrow Gem09 let me know how you get on

I had a natural mc at 10 weeks on November 30th, then bled for 5 days. 6 weeks later I had very light brown spotting with light cramping for 5 days. Not a period. Finally, by 9 weeks, I got more brown discharge with some dark reddish stuff mixed in - enough that I had to wear a liner. It was always more after I exercised, but would lighten up again after that. It's now been 8 days since the very first spot started and I'm still having light discharge. The only true bright red bleeding I've had was today after having sex. I normally have pretty uncomfortable cramps with my periods, but nothing to speak of this past week. I guess this is my first period since my MC, but I'm not really sure. It's so confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->