afraid for a weak heartbeat..

Katiemama321

Reaction score
After my last misscarrige a year and a half a go...we were belssed to have this baby..yet i'm so worried...and i'm need of advice

I just wanted to know if is it normal for Brendons' heartbeat to be 105, im really worried..i'm in week 34 and i don't think that is right...it supposed tobe much more..i measured it today using the Angle doppler..and even my babys beat..with both i coounted his hearbeat and listened to it and i don;t think it normal..it was the same count in both...what if he's like sick or something????

After my last misscarrige a year and a half a go...we were belssed to have this baby..yet i'm so worried...and i'm need of advice

I just wanted to know if is it normal for Brendons' heartbeat to be 105, im really worried..i'm in week 34 and i don't think that is right...it supposed tobe much more..i measured it today using the Angle doppler..and even my babys beat..with both i coounted his hearbeat and listened to it and i don;t think it normal..it was the same count in both...what if he's like sick or something????

Personally, I would phone your midwife or the labour ward and just explain that your doppler picked up that heartbeat rate. I'm sure if they are concerned they will get you in to be monitored asap. Babys heartbeat is always lower when they are resting so perhaps he was enjoying a nice sleep, but please, dont sit there worrying, get checked out :hugs:

By the beginning of the 9th week of pregnancy, the normal fetal heart rate is an average of 175 BPM. At this point it begins a rapid deceleration to the normal fetal heart rate for the middle of the pregnancy of about 120-180 BPM. There is also a slowing of the normal fetal heart rate in the last ten weeks of pregnancy, though the normal fetal heart rate is still about twice the normal adult's resting heart rate.

Found that, so it seems like it's not outside normal range for the gestation. I'm no doctor though, I urge you to contact your healthcare provider if you're worried. Much better safe than sorry.

ETA: https://www.livestrong.com/article/360553-heart-rate-gestational-age/
Between the 20th week of gestation until the time, when your baby is considered to be full-term, his heart rate declines again slightly and then stabilizes between 100 and 160 beats per minute.

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/360553-heart-rate-gestational-age/#ixzz1NxaAhw2S

:hugs: as you get closer to full term baby's heart rate slows. But don't EVER EVER trust your Doppler, please phone your midwife. Only medical professionals can tell you it's ok. Baby is prob fine, especially if he's moving around, but always best to check it out.
Dopplers can be great, but I believe a lot of midwives/doctors hate when you have one at home! They can be reassuring, but can also cause worry.

lola heart beat was alway the low end of the spectrum.... midwife said she was laid back like her parents.....

it drop a few times during labour but i still gave birth at home to a beautiful and very laid back content little baby girl... x

could it of been your heartbeat?mine has gone up to 118 when pregnant. Especially when worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->