• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

afraid of hospital

If you want to talk to someone privately about your decision, you can always pm me. I know where you are coming from! :hugs:

I just really wanted to show support. Go with what you need to. :hug:

Its hard, i just know that the hospital will be the same as it was when i was in the the last two times. even though it is under special measures. i know people that have given birth there recently and they haven't even cleaned it up properly STILL.... i had faith in dec08!!! Skye in feb 07.... youd think they would have done something by now. i couldnt even shower after i had faith because the showers were covered in other womens blood! eurgh, makes me so angry.

I am really thinking about my birth plan now, this evening. I have also started to put an emergancy bag together and a box of labour stuff for home so that everything is in one place.

Im going to see what the midwife has to say next week, she seems to miss the point on alot of what i have to say.

I have found this online birth plan really helpful when thinking about what to put in your birth plan https://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/free-birth-plan. You might have to do some modifications for your own, but its a great starting point!

I had an unassisted home birth (no midwife, just myself). I seriously did not want to go to the hospital. I read everything I could find on orgasmic childbirth and used those techniques. My baby was healthy, the birth was awesome!!! If you are afraid it will cause problems when you deliver. It's best to deliver the baby in the setting you are most comfortable with. For me that was home alone. If I had gone to the hospital I'm sure it would not have been a good experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"