Afraid of losing my boobs :(

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I love my boobs they are my fav asset and I am afraid that while trying to lose weight they will disappear. Is there anyway to avoid losing them? People say when dieting they are usually the first thing to go. :cry:

Some people don't lose anything from them apart from their back size. Just think to yourself, what would you prefer - to lose the weight and possibly your boobs or keep your boobs and not lose any weight x

It happened to me - went from 38E to a 32B. No too bothered though - I can buy cheap bras now!

God i hope i dont loose weight in my boobs, they will end up mega saggy! lol

Hey. I have lost around a stone and a half. At the beginning I was a 38E and now I am a 38E. Lol.

Some people are really lucky and don't lose.

There are certain exercises that you can do t help keep them, a fitness trainer should be able to tell you, I can picture them in my head but I can't remember what they are called. Lol.

That is one of my biggest fears about weight loss too!! Not to mention my SO's fear also! hehe. I have heard both sides, some people lose them some don't. I'm sure it all depends on each woman's body type. I know that's not what you wanted to hear...but only time will tell I guess. I don't know if there is a way to avoid losing them, my first guess though would be that if you are going about your weight loss in a very healthy way loss would be less likely. I'm no doctor but I would imagine significant weight loss very quickly would flatten them out!!:brat::brat:

Not to scare you, but I lost a whole lot of weight when I was 17 and now my boobs aren't even. One think it's self a large C cup the other a B cup, makes buying bras a pain. Take it slow on the weight loss, and focus on how you look and feel not how much you weigh.

Oh I just want to get rid of some of this bloat and extra pudge. I hold a lot of weight in my belly area and I just want to lose some of that, it's mainly from the pop and unhealthy things I eat. I've done it before and lost a little bit of my boobs but I am still a C-cup. Mine are a little uneven too though my left is bigger than my right.

Same here, everyone told me my right would be bigger, but it's my left. I didn't notice my boobs had gotten bigger as I always used my right one(the smaller of the two) as my marker and because it's now the size of what my left one was I didn't notice it.

Im the opposite! Im a 38FF and iv lost 17.5lbs so far and not an inch off my boobs :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->