Afraid to get too excited, but...

AuntBug

Mom of one, expecting #2
Reaction score
My baby girl has made huge strides in the past few days. She's been feeding all by bottle for 2 days, had her ng tube removed, gained 130 grams (now 1700), and moved from an isolate to an open crib! If she keeps this up she can come home this week :happydance::happydance:

I'm afraid to get too excited, but I can't help it.

She's doing great. My little girl was out of the incubator on the Monday and all her tubes out tues and home on the Friday. After all the slow progress that last week everything happened so fast. She was 1650g when she got home so defo sounds like Ur little one is coming home very soon.

It's looking good. All bottle fed for 4 days and she's kept her temp for 24 hours. She could come home as soon as Wednesday!

Thats excellent...Sound like your LO is doing really well....congrats! :)

Wow thats brilliant news, hope your LO keeps it up and is home with you v v soon x

Thats Brilliant, it all happens so fast in that last week!! Hope you have LO home very soon!!

Woohoo!! :yipee: I get to bring my baby girl home tomorrow. I feel like I've had her on layaway and tonight is Christmas Eve :happydance:

Congrats... I can't wait for that, but possibly still two weeks yet, and he's 3.55kg already!!

That's fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!!1 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->