After 19 months and 5 rounds of clomid-BFP!

Trina86

Reaction score
I am so thrilled to announce that I got my BFP yesterday at 14 dpo. I was so shocked when my ic was positive that I took 3 other tests just to be sure!
It took 19 months of TTC, several visits to my RE and 5 rounds of clomid but it has finally happened. This will be my husband and my first child, and I believe my EDD is January 31st.

I can honestly say that I went through periods where I thought I would never get pregnant. For anyone out there struggling to conceive and who feels like it will never happen, I am the example where it does happen! I hope my story will give hope to others who have also struggled to conceive.

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 28
Congratulations! What a long journey, hoping you have a H&H 9!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Enjoy!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We have been trying for over 4 years - and have also had about 5 cycles of clomid (with varying success)

But I tested this morning with pink dye test and got bfp - twice - but I have since tested this afternoon with 2 digi tests and both were "not pregnant"

I have been to my doc for a blood test - and am waiting on the results. So I am really hoping to be another success story!!

*fingers crossed*

Wishing you all the very best for the coming months :)

That sounds so promising TheatricaMum! I think digi tests aren't as sensitive so they will likely be positive soon! Fingers crossed for you!! :)

Congratulations. And your right a true testament to never giving up. H & H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->