After 2 long years TTC #1....... BFP!!!! :)

mrsbling

Reaction score
I am still in total shock........ we have been TTC baby number 1 for 2 long years, and got very faint BFP on Friday at 9DPO. So I have tested every day since and the line has got darker (posted on testing section) ...then today got Pregnant 1-2 on clear blue digital :happydance:

We did a few things differently this month, so that must have made the difference :)

Hoping that this is a very sticky bean x
:dust: :dust: :dust:

awwww congrats huni...hope ya have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! I was also trying for 2 years too, you really deserve ur bfp, hpoe you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Have made a december babies thread if you want to come and join x

Thanks Kerrieann, Congratulations to you again too :) x

It still seems so unreal as its taken so long - I will pop in to the December thread and join you there x

good things come to those who wait :hugs:

Congratulations!! many blessings for a healthy pregnancy and lil one to come

MrsBling, you did it. I remember we PM'ed each other once or twice a month or so ago, and so happy its now your turn. I can definetly relate, took me over 2 years to conceive too because of DH's nearly non-existant count. Sticky dust to you! Congrats!

MrsBling, you did it. I remember we PM'ed each other once or twice a month or so ago, and so happy its now your turn. I can definetly relate, took me over 2 years to conceive too because of DH's nearly non-existant count. Sticky dust to you! Congrats!

Many thanks - yes you gave me lots of great tips - thanks for those I am sure they helped me in my mission :)

Cant believe you are 16 weeks already - seems like only a few weeks ago whne you announced your BFP!!!!

Thanks Csunshine - I am still in shock and thinking that every twinge or pain is a bad sign!!! x

Aw hun, many many congratulations!

Just wanted to say that when I got my BFP (also after over two years of trying) I felt like I was going to start my period. I had cramps and twinges for a fair few weeks, and it worried me like crazy but everything was fine and I am now 21 weeks pregnant. Try not to worry to much about the twinges etc, they are normal x

Wishing you all the very best :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"