• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After 7 months of trying..

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Ok, me and OH started trying for a baby 7 months ago. No luck what so ever.
We broke up a week or two ago, lots of reasons, and today i got this:

Congratulations on you BFP! How are you feeling about it? x x x

Oh dear :hug: life is very frustrating isn't it?
How are you feeling? have you told your ex? is there any chance of you getting back together?
(sorry for the 20 questions lol) I hope everything works out for you hunni xx

How are you feeling? have you told your ex? is there any chance of you getting back together?

Im feeling weird; shocked, excited, devastated that the timing is wrong. But i will love this baby with everything i have.
Ive told him, he says he wont get back with me because of the situation but he will be there every step of the way. So it could be worse!!

Thanks for the congrats everyone xx

Wow, thats one STRONG line! Congrats hun:bfp: Good on you for still being strong for the little one in not the most ideal situation:hug:

:happydance::bfp::happydance:congrats! remember...everything happens for a reason xx you will be fine x

Im feeling weird; shocked, excited, devastated that the timing is wrong. But i will love this baby with everything i have.
Ive told him, he says he wont get back with me because of the situation but he will be there every step of the way. So it could be worse!!

Thanks for the congrats everyone xx

:hug: you'll be ok babe

Thats good news he's gonna support you, don't worry about the timing :hugs: everything will work out for the best

Take care of yourself & your little one :hugs: xx

Thank you all so much. Im so glad i found this place BEFORE i got pregnant, else i dont know what i'd be doing right now lol.

It is a strong line isnt it. Does that mean anything?

x

Im so glad you found bnb for support :) I dont know what I would do without it. Congrats on ur bfp, and remember we dont always understand God's perfect timing...but it happens for a reason x

aww congrats hun...sry bout the situation:hugs:

Congrats when was your last period it could be strong as u are very late or maybe high hormones anyway sure looks super sticky xxx

Congrats when was your last period it could be strong as u are very late or maybe high hormones anyway sure looks super sticky xxx

Last period was 27th sept! But my cycles were long and very irregular before that so didnt think anything of it. I only tested cos i watched a film with a preg woman in last night and thought 'what if?'

So yea, it was a huge shock!!

x

You're probably quite a few weeks down the line. Lots of ladies don't get BFP until a month or so in. Have you told friends or family yet as they can help support you too? Good luck and it's wonderful news so congratulations.

You're probably quite a few weeks down the line. Lots of ladies don't get BFP until a month or so in. Have you told friends or family yet as they can help support you too? Good luck and it's wonderful news so congratulations.

I've told the Daddy, who's told his close family and a very close mutual friend.
Then I've told my mum and my sister (who is 16), i'm not telling my other sister & brother (8 &13) until im sure of everything being ok. Friends can wait too.

Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"