After a 143 day cycle plz be a

lashawnda2719

7 Angels in Heaven
Reaction score
I wante to know is this my first positive this coming after a 143 day cycle i am now on cd 20 but the test is from cd 17 when i took it its the only one i took my question is when would i have od if i was positive cause also for the first time i had ewcm from cd11-12 watery cm on cd 13 then again on cd 16 17-18 was ewcm which is when i took the opk and the day after my cm had dried up to sticky now creamy so is ovulation what happed? please hel this is possibly my first signs i ever had before it was like a shot in the dark thanks ladies

Attachments

• first opk pos.jpg
    first opk pos.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi there. Congrats on the positive! :) I know how exciting it is after a long cycle - I just had a positive yesterdy on cd34, and am coming off a 123 day cycle!!

Your CM dries up after you ovulate, so going by your description I'd say cd 18. You ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK, which also goes along with your description of a positive OPK on cd 17.

Good luck!!

thank you ladies i thought no one was going to respond after a while i did all the right things i was surpose to and yes it looks like i caught that eggie

10dpo dollar tree
:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
thank you i just confirmed with a digi yay i hope this is a sticky one i have lost 6 so im not loseing hope

You're in my thoughts for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Hey joker, long time no see!! Hope your pregnancy is going well!!

thank you ladies i am praying for a healthy pregnancy as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->