After a TTC buddy(ies) after MC

lolly25

mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x
Reaction score
Hi im ttc#3 after my MMC and was wondering if anyone would like to join me , support and trials and tribulations on the road of ttc and f'xd to a brill 9 months after :bfp::happydance:

Hi hun, sorry to hear about your loss :cry:

I'm also TTC after a MC (March this year)

What CD are you on? I'm on day 9 of a 26-ish day cycle :) xx

Hi hun, im on cd14 out of at 31dayish cycle (well thats the norm but most prob be longer as not long after mmc x)

I recently had an MC in Oct and this mth is our first cycle ttc.

Today marks 1dpo today and I have the cold. Sigh. And everyone's bugging me to take asprin but I don't want to cuz don't want to jeopardise my chances. Sigh. E last time I was preggie, I was sick too but I know it's not possible cuz I'm only at 1dpo so I know it's really flu.

I will join you. I had a mmc end of August and hubby and Im on cd24 of a 34 day cycle.

Morning ladies hope your all well, sorry to hear your feeling unwell raindroops f'xd you fell better soon :flower:
My poor OH bless him got pounced on last night lol after he declared he was shattered lol ooops well needs must lol :blush:

Hi ladies :)

Sorry I've not been back until now, I've been sooo busy!

Looks like I might be about to ov too, all fertile signs are GO!!! :yipee:
I better get some :sex: in quick, we haven't done it once this month yet!! :shock:

You go Dan-o- lol hoping i might ov in the next few days, in the meantime the practice is fun :sex: lol getting plenty lol poor other half is shattered lol :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->