After D&C

MamaRose3

Reaction score
I miscarried back in June, I experienced no bleeding just a little spotting so I had a D&C done, I was down for about a week couldn’t walk standing straight up at times. I went to my 2 week checkup everything was fine. Then every time I picked up something heavy I would start having bad pain in my uterus and start spotting. I thought it was normal but then I noticed it had been a month since the procedure so I went back in, had a ultrasound sound done and I still had debris in me. Had a repeat d&c July 28, I had no pain afterwards and barely any spotting, I though for sure everything was good I was finally getting back to normal. Then this pass Saturday I was cleaning my room and swept my carpet, shortly after I started cramping, then brown discharge. Now today I was feeling some discomfort I pressed slightly on my uterus and it’s a little tender and shortly after I go to the bathroom and now I’m seeing blood. I just want this to be over, has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I miscarried back in June, I experienced no bleeding just a little spotting so I had a D&C done, I was down for about a week couldn’t walk standing straight up at times. I went to my 2 week checkup everything was fine. Then every time I picked up something heavy I would start having bad pain in my uterus and start spotting. I thought it was normal but then I noticed it had been a month since the procedure so I went back in, had a ultrasound sound done and I still had debris in me. Had a repeat d&c July 28, I had no pain afterwards and barely any spotting, I though for sure everything was good I was finally getting back to normal. Then this pass Saturday I was cleaning my room and swept my carpet, shortly after I started cramping, then brown discharge. Now today I was feeling some discomfort I pressed slightly on my uterus and it’s a little tender and shortly after I go to the bathroom and now I’m seeing blood. I just want this to be over, has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Oh love I am so sorry for your loss, I also had a miscarriage in June but didn’t need medical intervention.
I’m so sorry you have had to endure 2 surgeries.

I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks and I had to have a D&C. It was so long ago I can’t remember what I was like after.

Could this be your period starting? Sounds like it’s a possibility esp as it’s been a month since the last procedure.

I’m going to tag a friend who had a mmc in June and had to have a D&C and hopefully she can give you more advice,
Sending you the biggest hugs love.

@tdog
Hope you don’t mind me tagging you but was wondering if you could help this lady out.

@Suggerhoney it's OK love xx

@MamaRose3 hey love first of all I want to say sorry for your loss I had a d&c in June also, I have never esperance this tho sounds like they haven't taken everything again but I never had a proper bleed after tho, I spotted on and off but that's it, all I can advise is if you go back and just tell them again ad it doesn't seem normal xx

@Suggerhoney it's OK love xx

@MamaRose3 hey love first of all I want to say sorry for your loss I had a d&c in June also, I have never esperance this tho sounds like they haven't taken everything again but I never had a proper bleed after tho, I spotted on and off but that's it, all I can advise is if you go back and just tell them again ad it doesn't seem normal xx
Thanks I will contact my dr

Oh love I am so sorry for your loss, I also had a miscarriage in June but didn’t need medical intervention.
I’m so sorry you have had to endure 2 surgeries.

I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks and I had to have a D&C. It was so long ago I can’t remember what I was like after.

Could this be your period starting? Sounds like it’s a possibility esp as it’s been a month since the last procedure.

I’m going to tag a friend who had a mmc in June and had to have a D&C and hopefully she can give you more advice,
Sending you the biggest hugs love.

@tdog
Hope you don’t mind me tagging you but was wondering if you could help this lady out.
Thank you

Thanks I will contact my dr

Please let us no how you get on thinking of you :hugs: I will say tho I had the heavy uterus for a while it's trying to adapt back to what it was before hand, also I spotted for a little while after but not enough to call it af, I did ovulate cd31 and then period cd45 I think was xx

Please let us no how you get on thinking of you :hugs: I will say tho I had the heavy uterus for a while it's trying to adapt back to what it was before hand, also I spotted for a little while after but not enough to call it af, I did ovulate cd31 and then period cd45 I think was xx
Thank you I spoke with my dr, she said giving how long it’s been since the procedure that it’s probably just my period coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->