After My appointment I'm more determined!

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
After my appointment with my rn today I am more determined than ever to have this baby at home! I knew more about pregnancy than the nurse I saw! I was correcting things that were written in my book the clinic gave me and she kept saying umm oh I will have to look into that. I had no voice and according them I had no knowledge of any of this!

As soon as I mentioned that I would like to have this baby at home they deemed me high risk because of depression. If i'm at the hospital i'm low risk but at home that's high risk.. Also i'm suppose to trust the people who gave me a vaccine i'm allergic too to deliver my baby and keep the both of us healthy?

I'm just so frustrated with the clinic I can't wait to find a midwife and get away from them!

Wishing you lots of determination, I was going to say luck but you don't need that you just have to be clear about what you want :hugs:

Well we are up to 4 midwives who have written back saying they would be willing to take me on, even with my epilepsy and this is just with in the last oh 5 hours since i sent the emails! Score one for the home team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->