After my small moan.. Im now VERY happy! *LONG!*

FizzleBob

On A Break!
Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

Had a little whinge on here a few days ago, about OH wanting me to go to college, pass my driving test, get a job then consider TTC. Really upset me and made me think about what I wanted.

Well.. I thought about what I wanted and told the OH.

I want to yes, pass my driving test.
I'd ideally, like to go to college but I cant get in this year and next year arent doing the course I need to do to get my career in line.
I want another baby, ASAP.
I also want to move our relationship to the next level. He asked me to marry him when we first got together, he was still childminded then! We'd been together about 6 weeks (Yep all say Awwwh!) so I refused his offer. But I want to maybe get engaged.. not get married. I just hate calling him 'my boyf'! :dohh:

So, after telling him what I want and how I feel and all the rest.. He has decided that maybe college can wait and we can start TTC.. After ive passed my test!! Had a word with a few local instructors, and if I start lessons in September, on one a week, I should pass by January!!!!!!

We're also saving an extra £'s each month, so this means if we start TTC in January, and I get pregnant in Febuary when i'm 5 months gone we should have around £1500 saved. But we all know it doesnt work like that.. so we should have more cause it'll probably take us a good 6months to get that sticky!

And because ive just had a MC, and im going back onto contraception, he's said I should start taking Folic Acid after ive been on contraception about a month!

Im just SO happy and NEED to gloat! I know this date may get put back but what the heck I need to tell someone! Ive been promised to keep quiet and to wait until January to even tell my bestest of friends that we are TTC (If we are..) and we've both agreed to not tell either set of parents, especially NOT mine! Until i'm around 10-15 weeks pregnant.. It'll be hard not saying anything BUT im just so happy that he's actually said this!

It feels that for the first time in bloody ages that i'm REAL happy.

Im in this bubble walking around like WOOOO i'll be TTC in January.

Sorry for the long and probably annoying thread but wooo!

What else can I do/take apart from just folic acid?
And can he take anything?
We want that sticky, on our first cycle!

:happydance:

:D

x

Great news hun :) Sticky dust for you when the time comes xxx

Thats fabulous news! I bet its exciting just finally knowing roughly WHEN you can start. :)

Don't know what to suggest to help with a sticky bean though, sorry. I'll be watching this with interest though as I've unfortunately also been through a m/c in the past.

Best of luck to you when the time comes!!

DHA and EHA are important for brain development. I don't know if there is anything that helps support an early pregnancy, though.
A good prenatal multi and maybe a high quality fish oil supplement (NOT from fish liver, though - too much vit.A for a fetus)?
Sperm is also helped by good nutrition, so pick up a multi for your man, too.
So glad to hear how happy you are with the new turn of events. It's nice to have plans to look forward to!

All sounds really great, hun! Glad you've figured something that will work for you. Hopefully I'm going to be doing driving lessons while we WTT too although since I suck at driving we're trying in January whether I pass or not before then.

K x

:wohoo: for you hunni,

if u take a pro natal multi vitamin, and get him taking a multi vit too that includes some zinc as zinc is good for sperm quality,

im sorry for your loss hunni, i dont know what makes a sticky bean, all we can do is cross oour fingers n toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->