After sex discomfort

Pne1985

Reaction score
This is probably TMI but I wanted to know if anyone has experienced this. Me and my husband had sex the other day, and about an half hour-hour later, I started feeling a ton of pressure in my vaginal and rectal areas. The pain even radiated down into my legs. It feels like there is a huge suction that is trying to pull everything down. I normally get this before/during my period so I have felt it before but was thrown off since I'm 18 weeks pregnant. It eventually did go away later in the evening. And I googled and the only thing I found is something that is found in sperm and makes your uterus contract. Although, I didn't have much discomfort in my uterus.

Anyone else go through this? And have you talked to your doctor about it? I don't have an appointment for another 2 weeks so I hate to call with every ache and pain question.

I would maybe ask your dr, but it possibly could be round ligament pain. Maybe the contractions from orgasm could have set it off. Just a guess. GL!

I had this with my last pregnancy. Orgasms literally hurt right after they happened. Terrible cramping. It made sex much less enjoyable. I don't have that issue this time around which I'm thankful for becuase it was misery. I heard it is completely normal though.

My bump always goes tense after sex, and that lasts for about 5 minutes usually. I'd imagine it's something similar. It's not painful just more uncomfortable. I would speak to your midwife just in case though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->