After the flu jab?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jellytot3, Jan 27, 2011.

1. jellytot3

jellytot3 Mum of 3

I had my flu jab on Tuesday and since then my arm has had shooting pains down it every now and again. It throbs then i get a pain in the top of my hand. Has anyone else had this? I feel ok inmyself, had a headache but get them quite often since being pregnant.
    x

2. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I'd ring the docs and ask to speak to the nurse or something to just check. It's possible it's hit your nerve or muscle funny when they've done it, it's certainly not a symptom to be expected but I'm sure it's nothing serious, just the angle the jab was done at.

3. salander

salander Well-Known Member

I agree with the above ring the docs. I had flu jab yesterday morning and my arm has just started to throb around that area, but i was expecting that and will prob be hurting tomoz but that should be it. Ring them up for peace of mind chick

4. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

I agree too, may as well ring just to check. Although I'm sure it will be fine. I had mine done Monday, no adverse effects except just a little redness and tenderness at the site of the jab.