After weeks of nausea & sickness I'm now constantly hungry!!

mandy19

Reaction score
I'm 7weeks & 2 days today, been suffering severe nausea & sickness since around 4 weeks, and not been able to eat properly for a few weeks!! But since yesterday the nausea isn't as bad and now I'm just constantly hungry!!!

I've had a similar experience, I started getting morning sickness at 6 weeks and it just stopped at about 7 weeks 5 days, I'm worrying like crazy as I'm just over 8 weeks now and still no morning sickness, all I want to do is eat!

I'm so pleased that I am able to eat again but i am wondering why it's just suddenly disappeared, hopefully we are just lucky that our sickness has passed. I have read on here though that it has returned for some women later on in the second tri.

Its great you can eat again. May be your body just wants you to make up for the lack of eating now? I have heard that sometimes the nausea does come back so make the most of it id say.

Its great you can eat again. May be your body just wants you to make up for the lack of eating now? I have heard that sometimes the nausea does come back so make the most of it id say.

Yea I am planning on doing so, hoping the nausea has left me for good. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->