After your loss how long did you wait to ttc?

momatobe

Reaction score
I guess I started last may really but ntnp in January or so. So that would be I guess 8 months. Anyway, what about you?

i waited till two months after my MC but that was only because I was having test done to assure it wasn't fibroid related. Then on the third month I was pregnant again.

1 month after MC, the FS gave us the go ahead to try again.

I waited a year and 3 months, but I was pretty freaked out by the whole experience of the d&c so it took me a while...

One month because it took so long to conceive the first time I thought I should start right away and because I really really want a baby asap.

We waited one cycle after the m/c and then started again. Best of luck to you and hope you get your BFP soon!

I had 1 period after the birth of my son and got pregnant first time, Daisy was born 10 months and 3 days after her big brother :flower: x

I waited until I finished my first period which came 4wks after my MC. Good luck to you Xx

I just m/c 3 weeks ago and am trying to decide if we should start right away or wait at least until the first AF. My doctor said to wait 2-3 months - which we definitely will not be doing. Everything that I have read is that the isn't anymore risk of mc if you do it before your AF, you just will be a needy patient. So we shall see what we decide.

i am currently waiting to miscarry (blighted ovum) and am wondering the same thing. we have been ttc for over 1 yr now and will have had 2 miscarriages (once this one happens). at first when i knew there was no baby i thought i could never go through it all again- the stress, the waiting, the trauma of losing the baby. and now i'm in a different frame of mind and am thinking that will start trying straight away. guess will see how body feels. my problem is my sex drive is zilch (much to my husband's chagrin) so that makes it harder to get in the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->