• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

aftersting?

L

Luhweez

ok so since it's been 5 days since i gave birth and i've been to the toilet a total of 9 times due to having such an aftersting! i avoided any tears and no stitchs, just a bit of a graze, is there anything i can put on myself to stop this as my bladders so full i look like im still pregnant, and i miss peeeinggg :cry:

my sil told me before i had liam to as you pee pour a jug of luke warm water on your ladybits, its supposed to ease the pain , i never needed to do it as i had a section x

Try the pouring water over when you wee also leaning really far forward, that really helped me as I had an episiotomy. Also make sure your drinking lots of water to dilute your wee tmi. If that all fails wee in the bath, thats what the midwife suggested to me as minging as it is, just have a shower afterwards.

I have no experience with this, as I had 2 c-sections. But as Doumauk above me said try leaning forward so that the urine goes straight down into the toilet reather than running down the vaginal area, where it may cause the stinging.

You can also get stuffed called ural, it's for when u have a uti, an it makes ur urine less acidic. An try peeing in the shower. I found leaning real far forward an pouring some water over yourself helped heaps.

Get yourself some distilled witch hazel and soak a sanitary towel and wear it, it works wonders! Some salt in your bath aswell.
At our hospital they supply women with plastic squirty bottles so they can fill them with warm water to use while peeing, maybe try that?
You have to pee more too! Cos you are holding it in it will be alot stronger so will sting more when you pee!

and you could pee in the bath, fresh urine is sterile so you don't have to worry about it being dirty, just get straight out of the bath after!

:hugs:

i haven't had the joys of the after sting just yet but a lot of people have told me to jump into the bath and hold the shower to your bits which you we to help with the stinging

Hope it eases soon for you hun

Lou
xxx

Oh I sympathize!!!!! I'm the same! The daft thing is with Faith I had an episiotomy and had no trouble at all and this time I had a graze and boy do my eyes water when I go! I advise what everyone else has said and pour water over yourself x

Sit in the bath to pee, 2inches of water will cover your lady bits and it hurts far less

Feel for ya hun..... I had only grazes too but weeing stings like hell as you say. I held tissue with warm water on before weeing and then removed and wee'd as MW suggested and it worked a treat. The stinging disappeared after about 7 days. x

I used a water bottle filled with warm water and squirted it on the area while peeing, it really helped

grazes hurt way more than stitches, Thats what i thought anyway.

pee in the shower or a jug of water when you pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"