Age 23 anyone want to be my buddy?

Hey welcome.. I no how you feel my family don't know I'm ttc it's so hard when they are not suportive I hope you get your bfp soon ( so jealous I'd love to have 4 kids at our age) your babies are beautiful x

thanks shorty88, i love my babies https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/cloud9.gif im very lucky. its such a shame to have to hide ttc from family its such a special time... at least we have each other on here to talk to. i really hope i get my bfp ive been getting some promising symptoms (cramping and so hungry yet nauseous at the same time) although im probably just symptom spotting lol. I really hope you get your bfp to, im sending lots of :dust: your way. x

hi ladies how is everyone doing today? im 5 dpo today.... not that im counting lol ive got horrible indigestion at the moment from trying to eat lollies.... thatll teach me lol

Im CD11? Not sure when or if i ovulate yet still? So just seeing what happens still? Just a waiting game? Ive tried different ovulation predictors but they say different dates and you cant be sure if youeven are ovulating on those days or even if you do on those days if anything will happen? So just a case of doing what we can when we can and see if anything happens and if my period shows up? Just a waiting game? I know people say it can take months after BC but im worried incase theres any issues or problems that we are not aware of? Good luck and lots of baby dust! x

Hey how is everyone?? I feel really crappy today very tierd emotional and moody bad cramps in my stomach just want my bed.. :-(... And getting so frustrated that no matter what poistions I try sorry tmi "it" keeps rolling out and I just keep thinking how in gods name am I going to get pregnant.. Anyone else feeling the same way?? I'm bot testing till the 4-6 of oct so I know there is still loads of time to get pregnant sorry for the rant I'm on a downer today and don't have many people I can talk to x

Aww bless sorry I havent been online for a while im getting down too i have no idea when im due now and just feel like its never gonna happen! how are you? hope well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->