Age 30, TTC #1, CD 4 (Sept 24) Cycle Buddy?

Melanya7

Mom to DD and AB, TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi! I am on cycle day 4 and looking for a cycle buddy. I have stage three endo and 26-27 day cycles.

Hi I'm 26 I'm on CD 3 right now I have 25-27 day cycles. I would love to be your buddy!

I'm looking for a buddy too, CD2 today, I have 29-30 day cycles :hugs2:

Thanks, buddies! 1cre8, your kids are adorable! Apple, are you trying for your first?

I chart CM and use OPKs, but I've never done temping as I was told it wasn't neccessary. What do you think?

It depends, girls like to if they "obsess" (like me :rofl:) or if you are ttc for a long time I would most definitely do it, helps A LOT! I've learned a lot from temping, even for just the short time I have, its a little tedious at first but now its second nature and I think its kind of fun! :) Helps take my mind off things too, because I know my body more now and what's going on so I know I don't have to sit and wonder, I like it!

Maybe I will start! I was training in the Crieghton Method which only follows external signs. But, then again they didn't tell me to pee on sticks and cross my fingers for smiley faces either!

Usually by this point in the month I have already ovulated, but maybe all the accupuncture and chinese herbs are throwing me off (DH's idea)!

give it a try, its very cheap too, just buy yourself a BBT thermometer, you can get one for less than $10 and charting on Fertility Friend is free :)

I've charted on FertilityFriend before, and I went back today. If I get a BFN, I will try out temping next month. We got a smiley face yesterday and we've been BDing despite a cold (ick, sorry if TMI). Where are you at now?

Ooooh!! Exciting! Where am I at? As in where am I in my cycle? I am CD6 today, af hasn't totally left, hoping by tomorrow, I am waiting to o! :dance: Hope you catch that egg!!! :dust:

I hope you're getting close to O! We certainly tried our best this month :winkwink:

Since I was sick we watched a movie on you tube called The Great Sperm Race. It was hilarious and really informative. those little swimmers really have a lot to go through!

Here's the link if you're bored:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"