Age 36, first scan tomorrow @ 12 weeks ** updated pg 3**

winterdeep

Reaction score
I know how often this gets posted but I am so frightened that there won't be a heartbeat at the scan tomorrow. I am older, and the risks are higher, and the first trimester is so scary anyway and I know posting this won't change anything, and I know worrying won't change anything... but I wish it were tomorrow and that the scan was over with everything fine.

Good luck Hun! I'm sure you'll be fine! Big hugs xxxxx

Good luck tomorrow.

It is natural to worry. You will feel so much better tomorrow after you've seen that little heartbeat, and your baby squirming around in there.

Hi, am 34 and my first scan is tomorrow! Fingers crossed we will have healthy bubs in there! I know what you mean, am really worried too. Posted about it earlier on this evening. Let us know how you get on! What time is your scan? Mine is at 8.30am. Just think..... this time tomorrow night we will be on:cloud9:
:hugs:

I know how often this gets posted but I am so frightened that there won't be a heartbeat at the scan tomorrow. I am older, and the risks are higher, and the first trimester is so scary anyway and I know posting this won't change anything, and I know worrying won't change anything... but I wish it were tomorrow and that the scan was over with everything fine.

tomorrow you will look back on this post and laugh. Cant wait till you post pics of the baby when its eventually born! Smile. You'll be ok!

Hi, am 34 and my first scan is tomorrow! Fingers crossed we will have healthy bubs in there! I know what you mean, am really worried too. Posted about it earlier on this evening. Let us know how you get on! What time is your scan? Mine is at 8.30am. Just think..... this time tomorrow night we will be on:cloud9:

My appointment is at 1PM CST. I'll think of you and post when I get home.

Just wishing you luck for tomorrow...I have my first scan tomorrow as well.

I will try to get on here tomorrow night after work and I bet we will be laughing at ourselves! :haha:

The age thing does worry me though because it's made into a big deal - I keep thinking about all those people soooooo much older than us that are having babies! We WILL be fine!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Honey I am 36 in like 2wks and I know what worrying is. You and your bean will be fine. Just don't forget to come back and show us pics and post about what it was like seeing your beans heart beating away.
:hugs::hugs:

I soo understand! I'm 37, my first scan at 12 weeks is an ETERNITY away (ok ok 7 weeks :) ) and I'm already really nervous about it.

Give us news tomorrow! Everything will be fine *hugs*

Good luck hun! And don't worry, You are still young (I am 36 also, heheh).

Good luck ladies!!! I'm 36 too so will be checking back to see you both got on ok then crossing my fingers for my own scan in about 3 weeks time!!!

Good luck with your scan honey, I'm 39 and all was okay :hugs:

XXX

im 36 too and tbh not really thought that was too old! i know its older but its not old itms good luck with the scan xxx

I'm 35 and had my NT scan on Sunday, got a call back from the lab on Tuesday regarding my adjusted risk. I think our ancient ;) age puts us at a risk at about 1:250-1:300 depending on who you talk to. I got an adjusted risk of 1:6608 (they combined the nuchal measurement which was 1.7mm with the results of my bloodwork) I'm absolutely thrilled!!

I saw baby and he/she was kicking away, very active, I was even put forward by a few days, so today I'm 13+2.

It's hard not to worry, I say it all of the time, 'oh I'm old, because of my age, if I were just 30......' it's all rubbish! A lot of it is how well you take care of yourself and your PMA, I swear. Keep positive and good vibes to you!! xx

i know how you feel im 42 in 2 months and the risks are high for me but saying that my 2 youngest are only 5 and 2 and i sailed through both pregnancys with no problems i was 36 and 39 when i had them but i am more worried this time as i had 3 mc bfore this one but im sure all you guys will be fine dont worry xxx

Hi Winterdeep....just checked CST time and it's 1.39pm! You are probably having your scan right now! Hope it is all going well for you. I had mine today - it was incredible.....saw a little heart beat and waving arms and legs! :baby:

We have to keep telling ourselves... we are no age at all really!

Thinking of you and hoping you are having an amazing experience too!

Let us know how you got on, Ill be 35 when i deliver.....in the grand scheme of things, we are not old!!!!!! ;-)

You will be fine. xx

Hi Winterdeep....just checked CST time and it's 1.39pm! You are probably having your scan right now! Hope it is all going well for you. I had mine today - it was incredible.....saw a little heart beat and waving arms and legs! :baby:

We have to keep telling ourselves... we are no age at all really!

Thinking of you and hoping you are having an amazing experience too!

Congrats glad your scan went well - I will be 35 in January and have my 12 week scan on 29th December - my mum had her last child when she was 46 and everything was fine - so we are not that old really

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->