Age 8 & Wanting A Sex Change

Im sorry but if my 8 year old son came to me asking for a sex chance there would be no chance in hell i would let them!!! if at 16 they still wished to then thats then their decision.

But they weren't asking for a sex change at 8, they were asking for puberty to be delayed, they weren't offered the hormones until they were in their teens

Still a pretty big decision, asking for puberty to be stopped in the lead up to wanting a sex change.

I agree, but no worse than going through puberty in the wrong body. It's particulary hard for M-to-F as they run the risk of becoming very manly and then they would really struggle to ever look female, they often end up looking like a man in drag.

How can a child ask for something they have no concept of?

No way should such a decision be made for or by an 8 year old with that kind of magnitude. I was sure of a lot of different things when I was 8 years old that were completely changed about when I was a teenager, nevermind as an adult. I'm not saying the child won't feel the same down the road, but it's ridiculous to even entertain such a notion at this age. Shocking really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->