Age appropriate toys...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When buying toys for your bubs do you always follow the age guidelines strictly...or do you just buy what you think they can play with? x

To be honest i buy what i think they can play with without sticking to much to age guideline within reason of course xx

I don't always follow the age guidelines... I use common sense... Like for instance i wouldn't buy Elmo Live for Alexa (18m+) as amused at she may be by it, other things can fulfill that, and by the time she can play with it on her own, it will likely be half price. The sit-to-stand walker I bought her is 9m+ but she can play with it, and loves it... she was five and a half months when we gave it to her. Some of the age guidelines seem a bit off, so it is best to just get what you know/think they will play with. IMO.

Bit of both really, I look at things that I know he can do or is interested in and make sure it is in the age range he is :D

I have stuck with them 3 months each way really. I'm too paranoid for something bad happening, if it did then it would be my fault for ignoring the guidelines. I'm paranoid like that though!

Abit of both, if its something that she can play with that I deem as safe and no small parts then I buy her it

x

normally we do, but i just go with my instinct as i no what she can use/not use x

Its just i got this inflatable ball from ELC...its got little balls inside it that make noise when you roll it and it encourages your bubs to go after it...i opened it today and blew it up but on the box it says 6-12months...but he already loves it...xx

Its just i got this inflatable ball from ELC...its got little balls inside it that make noise when you roll it and it encourages your bubs to go after it...i opened it today and blew it up but on the box it says 6-12months...but he already loves it...xx

Oh yeah thats fine, expecially since he nearly six months anyway... they are just reccomendations!!

:happydance: sounds so much fun! x

Thank you :hugs:

I think like amy said you can't help being paranoid though xx

I usually buy a little ahead, mostly because at this age Hannah prefers to interact with us, or sometimes with her doll or a few other toys. She used to like her play gym but apparently that's boring now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->