Age Gaps

bethanchloe

Reaction score
What age gaps do you have between your children?

I'm not ready (JUST YET) for another but wondering what opinions people have re age gaps and stuff?

:D Thanks x

We have three girls ages 3, 6, 1 it was alot easier with the older two's age gap but the short gap between the little ones is lovely because they are so close.

please check out my blog, the link is at the bottom.

There will be an age gap of over 7 years between my 2 boys when this baby is born. It would have been nice if they were closer in a age, but I only decided I wanted another child just before I got pregnant.

I suppose it will be easier as my son gets himself ready in the morning now and because his school is on the same road we live on, he even goes to school by himself with his friends. Plus he wants to help out with the baby.

However, I have a horrible feeling that they won't be as close as they would have been if they were closer in age, because once this new baby is 7 my older son will be in his teens and out with his friends, which may make the younger son feel a bit left out. xxx

Jasper is 8, Makena is 6 (almost 7) and Kelana is 1

I've got a boy who's almost 4 and am ttc my second, I would have loved a smaller age gap but only been with my OH for year (son is from an ex)

I have Six children ;) 2 years between 1 and 2, 3 years between 2 and thre and three and four, 12 months between 4 and 5 and 7 years between 5 and six!!! Hope that makes sense the best age gap for me was DEFINATELY 12 months! Its harder on you being pregnant so quickly however my 2 are so close and they seem to have done most stages together!

Between my 2 eldest daughters I have a 4 year age gap.This was nice as I got to spend a lot of quality time with my eldest as a baby and then the second one as the eldest was at school.
Between 2 and 3 is a 5 year gap.Again I liked this gap for the reasons above.
Between 3 and 4 was an 8 year gap ( new partner after divorce from first 3's dad)
I like the larger gap because my son has so many older siblings all at different stages of life but all there for him.He has cousins his own age so doesn't miss out on that closeness.He is lucky to have 4 older siblings who are old enough to do things with him :D

I have 2 and there is a 9 year 9 months age gap between them.

I have 3 boys aged 9, 10 (nearly 11) and 5 months, love the relationship the older 2 have and for that reason would like another one within the next 18 months, it was(and will be) hard but they have always had each other to rely on and I'd like that for youngest LO too. Having said that all 3 boys adore each other...I'm very lucky!! X

i have 2 years and 2 months between my 2. I really like it - they aren't so close that they 'have' to have everything the same. As they've started getting older they are playing well together and i hope they will be close. I was also really ready to get pregnant when i did - but i was no-where for the whole pregnancy and feel i missed 9 months of DS's life, so am glad i didn't get pregnant before as i would of missed some of his achievements.

I have 2 children and there is 3 1/2 years between them, for me this was the perfect age gap because my daughter was out of nappies, was in her own bed and had just sarted play school by the time her brother came along xx

I have 10 month old twin girls and am pregnant again (a boy) - there will be a 13 month age gap between all of them so it's a triple buggy for me! I'm hoping it works well as they will all be close in age when growing up together and it means I do the baby stage in an extended, but single period!

I'm knackered being pregnant and running around after two crawlers tho!!!

I am beyond jealous of all the teeny newborns about and Jessa is only 7 months haha! x

my 2 sons are 2 years and 2 months apart,i always wanted 2 close together so they would have a close relationship,they have there little fights now and then but most of the time play really nice together, me and my older sister are 2 years and 2 months apart and have always been really close too :)just lately i have been getting quite broody but then what puts me off is i think if i had another now it would be left out with my boys being so close especially when they are older(teenagers) and start to go out with there friends and the lo wouldn't be able too:shrug:,but then on the other hand they would have 2 protective older brothers who i know would love them to bits and be brilliant with them as they are with there 2 year old cousin now :shrug:

I have 12 yrs!!! And yes they are both with the same dad!! So many people ask me that, makes me laugh! Wasn't intending on any more, we were happy with just one and he's been an angel 99% of the time I thought we'd be burdened with the psycho baby if we had another.... Turns out we were right!!:haha:
fortunatly he's a happy and smiley little boy, just has some 'nap time and sleep issues' I need to address!!
First time I've used this section , I forget I've got an older one sometimes when my times taken up dealing with damien child!!

i have a 12 year ago gap too lol. kyle was a slob of a baby and still is lol, content and happy once fed. nicole on the other hand is a nosey tomboy who doesnt like sleeping and is a demanding little demon but does like eating like her brother. kyle could happily play with his own shadow while madame gets bored of EVERYTHING very very quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->