Age - it's just a number!?

I am 26, and my DH is 37! I tease him about being 11 years older than me all the time, but it really isn't something I notice at all. We started dating when I was 19 and he was 30, and we got married at 24 and 35.

So, I'm excited to have kids before I'm thirty five, and I really want to get going on that before he's 40!!

Ah you're so similar to me and my OH! I feel like the clock is ticking as he's going to be 40 this year. Everyone keeps telling ME that I have ages for babies, I'm always yes, but OH hasn't!

I'll be 23 on Wednesday and OH will be 33 in October :)

I'm 29 and hubby is 38. Age really is just a number to us. My hubby really doesn't act 38, I've always felt like we are the same age. The only time i notice it is when he tells me he doesn't want to be an old Dad. Which I get completely. We want 1 more child and hubby would like to have it before he is 40, but I think life has other plans!

im 26 DH is 29 both birthdays are the same day in november!

I am 26, and my DH is 37! I tease him about being 11 years older than me all the time, but it really isn't something I notice at all. We started dating when I was 19 and he was 30, and we got married at 24 and 35.

So, I'm excited to have kids before I'm thirty five, and I really want to get going on that before he's 40!!

Ah you're so similar to me and my OH! I feel like the clock is ticking as he's going to be 40 this year. Everyone keeps telling ME that I have ages for babies, I'm always yes, but OH hasn't!

I get the same thing a lot, "oh but you are still young!" and then when I remind them of the age difference they are like, "Oh. Right. Okay then!" My husband is so great with kids (and puppies) especially his nephews, but before he met me he figured he'd always be the uncle, never the dad. He is really excited (in his way) that we get to have our own house and dog and baby and life! TTC as of end of Sept this year.

Am hoping it is just a number -going to be ttc next month and I am 39 DH 38 (and I am 40 in July)

Good luck to everyone else when ttc and hope the wait isn't too long xx

I'll be 23 in September, OH will be 25 in Sept.

Wish my bf would think age is just a number... this is the reason why he wants to wait ! I'm 21 and he is 22 but he is Soooooo good with babies and kids its unreal!! Lol seeing him with kids always puts a smile on my face :)

I'm 25 will be 26 in May and OH is 24 and will be 25 in July !

Gosh I feel like the oldie! Haha. I'm gonna be 33 in a month and DH is 35.

LOL I said the same thing

I'm soon to be 33 (on paper though :winkwink:) and DH is 31 biologically - I wont say what age I really think he is ;)

Age is NOTHING but a number!!!!!!

I'm 27, turning 28 in May and hubby is 34.

He HATES the age gap, says it makes him feel old, not that I tease him of course .... he he he!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->