Aggh nothing fits :(

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
so I was expecting that I would show early this being baby number 4. I was in maternity jeans at 10 weeks with my last baby but 8 weeks is crazy. I am huge. my tummy has just popped and I look visibly pregnant. We haven't even told the children yet!! I had my regular jeans on this am and had to take them off after 2 hours as they hurt too much! i'm really struggling with what to wear. We really wanted to keep it to ourselves unail 12 weeks but it just doesn't seem possible!!

i feel ur pain ive been the same since 9ish weeks im already wearing maternity tops so need to go out and but new bottoms

I can't button any pants/shorts anymore. It's becoming a situation.

Ha glad i'm.not the only one. i'be worn linen trousers today with a long vest top and a loose vest over the top. I keep catching myself in the mirror and all I can see is a bump!!

:hugs: Just remember that you always look bigger to yourself! I stopped wearing jeans really early on and couldn't even make it to second tri wearing regular yoga pants. Had to buy maternity pants at 10 weeks. Now I'm 17 weeks and still in the "is she or isn't she" phase. I don't know how old your children are but they may not notice as soon as you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->