Agnus Cactus - does it boost progesterone and what day do you start?

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
Cd1 today girls. Progesterone is low. Does Agnus Cactus help to boost Progesterone level?

Hope this helps https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/vitex.html . I think B6 is also supposed to be good for progesterone. I'm on month 3 of taking the AC and have now started Maca https://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Use-Fertility-Herb-Maca-to-Boost-Your-Fertility&id=1247316 . The earlier you take it in the cycle the better. Some ladies stop at ovulation as it says not to take when pregnant, but I've read you can take it all the way through until you get your BFP. Good luck x

Thank you so much! Im going to start it this morn!! Also started on Green Barley which is good for magnesium and strong omega oils.. on a mission girls!!x

Hi, I have been taking Agnus Castus for about 2 months now as I was worried I wasnt ovulating. I just cant get a positive on an OPK, also I have been taking 50mg B6 prescribed by the doctor and this month my cycle has increased from 28 days to about 30 days. Something has definetely happened and I think it has lengthened my luteal phase. My next step is to ask the doctor if I can get blood taken at cd21 to check progesterone. Godd luck to you

No problem hereitgoes, good luck to you ladies. I've found the AC has brought ovulation forward but not stopped my spotting, which is why I'm gonna take it all cycle from this month as I don't think enough of it is getting in my system x p.s I have heard wonderful reports of Maca for both men and women, it's also good for hormones. :dust:

I'm also started on AC this cycle (cycle number 4 TTC #1), does anyone know if it does anything for cervical mucus ? I have like nil EWCM around ovulation.

I'm also started on AC this cycle (cycle number 4 TTC #1), does anyone know if it does anything for cervical mucus ? I have like nil EWCM around ovulation.

Hun I've been taking evening primrose oil (up to ovulation only as causes uterine contractions) and drinking grapefruit juice since last month, cycle 4, and it's done wonders for my CM! Don't think the AC does anything for it. Even the grapefruit juice alone would help! x

I've been taking EPO for two months but it's not helped so onto grapefruit juice for me =) Is pink grapefruit ok ?

def getting onto the grapefruit juice!!! any brand?? anything else? xx

Apparently pineapple juice helps increase chances of implantation. I am just wondering wether it has to be fresh or can it be from concentrate and also does pink grapefruit work ?

Oh I'm not sure about the pink grapefruit!?! I've just been using Asda's own brand pure grapefruit juice. TBH I'm not sure whether the EPO has helped alot or whether it's down to the grapefruit juice but I've definitely noticed a difference. They do say it takes about 3 months for any herb to work though! I'm also using pre-seed and been using this since cycle 1. I've heard about someone on here drinking pineapple juice but not sure why! x

Pre-seed is a sperm friendly lube for when you :sex:, it comes with applicators to insert it before sex, or you can just use it straight from the tube. I've used it from the first cycle TTC & hasn't given me a :bfp: but I have to use lube so I'd rather that than something which is gonna block the poor :spermy: from getting through! :) x

oh really? So is pre seed only if you dont have ewcm or does it actually help the sperm stick? x

It's supposed to ensure they have a healthy environment to survive in to wait for the egg as if you've not good CM the sperm could die in a matter or hours rather than last for days. You can read about it here hun https://www.preseed.co.uk/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->