agnus castus vitex

alex_22

Reaction score
How and when

When would I start taking these and for how long? Ive read it helps with irritability and mood swings too is this true for anyone? Would be killing 2 birds with 1 stone! I dont actually know if I ovulate or not but figured theres no harm im trying these, can I take them with multivitamins and iron tablets?

you can take them all the way through your cycle, but as they dont know everything about it, most people stop taking them as soon as ovulation happens and then carry on from cd1. :)

i havent heard about them affecting irritability etc. but now that you say it, i realise i havent been snappy or arguing with DH very much since i started taking them so there couls be something there! lol

you can take them with multi vitamins and iron :) i take vitamin c and iron tablets since they are also supposed to help with your cycles :) and then folic acid! :)

Thank you for the quick reply I think ill definitely buy some ready for next cycle and plenty opk's x

Ive just ordered some 1000mg they only mention about helping with pmt though and not ovulation :S hopefully they work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->