Ah frickin' hell... here's to another overdue morn...Arse.

alio

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahah.......

I'm starting to think there is no baby inside here.....

I'm right here with you mate!!!! I'm only on my first day over but I'm feelin yer pain!!!!!

What's on the agenda for you today??

x

Big :hug: for you both. It must be so soul destroying.

Well Lise,

I reckon another three hundred years of ball bouncing, eating and staring vacantly out of the window at the chickens.... Which sounds like the plot of some surreal play...
I'm supposed to have a community midwife app at 3pm but not sure if I'll go now I'm due for induction..... Hee hee.

What about you darling?

I'm only 3 days overdue but I'm starting to get a little impatient!
I'm hoping every little twinge is something starting..but nothing.. :-(
Another day of replying to emails/facebook messages/texts and phone calls with 'no...no signs yet'!!
Off to see the midwife this afternoon so hoping a long walk to the surgery might help..hmmmmmm

I'm off to the MW for my sweep at 2pm. More ball action, staring out the window (no chickens here just the dogs in and out the garden) and worrying about OH not making it back from a school footie fixture at Shelly this aft if I go into labour....then realising the chances of that happening are slim to jack shit.......
Oh and I might treat myself and stick hot pins in my eyes.....

x

I'm only 3 days overdue but I'm starting to get a little impatient!
I'm hoping every little twinge is something starting..but nothing.. :-(
Another day of replying to emails/facebook messages/texts and phone calls with 'no...no signs yet'!!
Off to see the midwife this afternoon so hoping a long walk to the surgery might help..hmmmmmm

Awwwwww.......... I know exactly what you mean..... xx

I'm off to the MW for my sweep at 2pm. More ball action, staring out the window (no chickens here just the dogs in and out the garden) and worrying about OH not making it back from a school footie fixture at Shelly this aft if I go into labour....then realising the chances of that happening are slim to jack shit.......
Oh and I might treat myself and stick hot pins in my eyes.....

x

:rofl::rofl: Well if nothing else I've had a giggle this morning... May I venture to suggest tepid pins in order to heighten the excrutiating pain a little further? Meanwhile I will slowly but precisely pour molten wax over my exposed orifices. Well, it's something to do isn't it?

Good luck for the sweep chuck! xx

Hun I feel for you but treasure each moment trust me, I miss being preg as much as I love Alfie being here!

Morning lovelys,

Hope something happens for you all soon.

Sending lots and lots of dust your way and a couple of storks too!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::pink::blue::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh and a little something to cheer you up :cake::wine:

x x x

Morning lovelys,

Hope something happens for you all soon.

Sending lots and lots of dust your way and a couple of storks too!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::pink::blue::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh and a little something to cheer you up :cake::wine:

x x x

Oh my god yes!! Booze soon!!! Thank you lovely!xx

hope your little baby decides to come show there face soon hun xxx

Oh bless you! Big :hug: to you :hugs:

I so don't want this to happen to me otherwise I'll be doing the hot pins thing, either that or eating myself to oblivion due to depression!!!! x

Sod it I'm going to buy some doughnuts and pig out for you! x

Jem, you are a kindly sort!!!! Ha ha!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->