AH! I'm officially late!

AbbyLink

Reaction score
My cycles last 28-32 days so I don't count myself late until cd 33...well I have never had to do that because I have never been late...except when we were pregnant 2010.

But I neede som help. I had a polyp removal and D&C in Jan. 5 days later AF came. I'm sure because I chart and and I saw the temp rise. Now I'm a day late. I haven't tested because I just feel so sure that AF is coming. not so much of the twingy cramps but more achey pMS feeling.

My question is: Do you think my period is just delayed because of the preoceedure? Has this happened to anyone before?

I'm 9 days late, done one pregnancy test, negative. Should I test agin, I have cramping, eating lots, blocked nose and headaches?

Hello!!
Well I suppose it's a possibility that thismay be causing your period to be late. Were you advised after the op that this might happen?

Are you TTC? I am and I am also late by one day similarly to yourself my cycle varies from 28-31 days so I am officially one day late. Trying not to get my hopes up. Same thing happened last month too :(

Why don't you test? If you have missed a period you may well be pregnant xx

I'm 9 days late, done one pregnancy test, negative. Should I test agin, I have cramping, eating lots, blocked nose and headaches?

When was the last time you tested? If it's been a while, go for it. Are you normalle late or hav you ever been before?

Hello!!
Well I suppose it's a possibility that thismay be causing your period to be late. Were you advised after the op that this might happen?

Are you TTC? I am and I am also late by one day similarly to yourself my cycle varies from 28-31 days so I am officially one day late. Trying not to get my hopes up. Same thing happened last month too :(

Why don't you test? If you have missed a period you may well be pregnant xx

SO would you say that the period I got 5 days after OP was not really AF? Did this happen to you? WHen was your Op and what was it?

Are you normally late? mI have never been past 32 days in almost a year of charting but I have also never had polyps removed and only had one D&C (but they messed that up anyway so it's hard to tell if I was late or not)

I know it's possible I could be Pregnant. We are trying to concieve (now per doctors orders) but I cant shake that PMS feeling. Achey cramps randomly through the day. They never last long but I feel them.

Oh no I havnt had an op hun just late on and same thing happened last month. I'm usually 28 days but last month was 31 so went with 31 day cycle this month when charting. Like I say I took test on Monday which was negative so am probably not. If I was you I would wait for a few more days and then test.

Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? X

Oh no I havnt had an op hun just late on and same thing happened last month. I'm usually 28 days but last month was 31 so went with 31 day cycle this month when charting. Like I say I took test on Monday which was negative so am probably not. If I was you I would wait for a few more days and then test.

Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? X

Some. But not a whole lot. With my first pregnancy I didn't really have symptoms (aside from cramping and being sensative to smells) until almost week 6. Other than that I didn't really.

I have: some cramping. Light nose bleeds since a few days ago, slightly sensative chest, and fatigue, and...not to be gross but...Loose bowels since about a week and a half ago. Ew. Sorry TMI. Usually I'm not even able to go so it's definitly a change. But those can be PMS too sooo.....

You're right. I will give it until Monday and then maybe test then? Try not to stress...Believe me! I know! Easier said than done but my sister was a whole 2 weeks late due to stress so it does effect the body

My cycle is always 28-30 days and has been since last October when I stopped the pill.
I tested 3 days ago. BFN. :-(.
My last period finished on the 10th jan. Had protected sex on 21st, but we think the condom leaked at the bottom. And unprotected sex on the 9th feb.
My period was due on the 7th and never came.
Xx

Don't worry noone knows who you are on these things lol you can give as much info as you wish haha! Aw I'm trying not to stress I'm sure it doesn't help. I fell pregnant within a week of being off the pill with my first! Why is it that when these things are unplanned they happen so quickly but when you really want it to happen it takes forrrever! Ok agreed we should both test in a few days time if no sign of dreaded mother nature and her wicked ways!

Chloe are you trying to conceive Hun? You came off the pill around 5 months ago then so after three months your cycles should normalise. Do you have any idea when you ovulated? When did you last period start? I can help you work out dates and stuff if that helps? Xx

I am NTNP. But actively trying in July.
My last period started on the 6th January. I'm not sure when I ovulated if I'm honest, as I haven't been actively thinking about being pregnant if you get my drift.

Yes my periods normalised straight away, always been on time between 28-30 days.

Honey915, I need you to work stuff out from my dates, I'd be extremely grateful.

I am NTNP. But actively trying in July.
My last period started on the 6th January. I'm not sure when I ovulated if I'm honest, as I haven't been actively thinking about being pregnant if you get my drift..

Yes my periods normalised straight away, always been on time between 28-30 days.

Hi girls I had two BFPs today! Still they were cheap tests so not sure if it's accurate what about you girls? X

Hi girls I had two BFPs today! Still they were cheap tests so not sure if it's accurate what about you girls? X

Hi girls any news?
I had three BFPs yesterday and a Clear blue BFP today!! I am definately preggers!!
Made up! Hope it's good news for you girls too!! xx

Sorry the message has literally posted a million times!! I tried to tell you yesterday but was using my phone and it kept saying it hadn't worked! Bloody iPhone!!!!

Well Chloe if you had a 28 day cycle last month from 6th jan onwards then you would have been due on 3rd feb but even at 30 day cycle you'd be due on 5th feb which means youre a minimum of 13 days late for AF. I didn't think id ovulated this month but clearly I had!! Take another test. I took test monday 13th and it was false negative so you could very well be and now should be the right time to test I would say. If negative and still no AF i would go to G.P for blood test xx

Thanks honey915. And congratulations you. It's very exciting. I have put up a post in the two week wait, which explains my situation a little better. It's hard o know what to do. Thank you for your helpful comments. Enjoy your pregnancy xxx

Hi girls any news?
I had three BFPs yesterday and a Clear blue BFP today!! I am definately preggers!!
Made up! Hope it's good news for you girls too!! xx

Congrats honey!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back