Ah! :(

CajunBeauty23

Reaction score
We are trying to conceive our second child and I keep having a missed period then it comes on. I'm so confused. I've been feeling sick and I'm having a lot of systems but when I test it's negative. My period was due at the beginning of this month and it hasn't shown up. My husband says to calm down and not stress but how can I not stress when my body keeps throwing me curve balls. HELP!!!!

have you been to doctor? they can do blood test to see if you are pg?

Is your period "late" every month? It's likely you're ovulating later than you think.

My cycles decided to get whacky when we started ttc..go figure. I had a few months where I was sure we were pregnant because I was "late" and was heartbroken each time when af finally came. I would recommend charting so you can see what your cycle is doing and maybe even use opks because if your ovulating later than you used to you may not be maximizing your chances each month :winkwink:

It did this in September I didn't have one in September then come October 4 I started and lasted until the 10th. Then November it started on the 6th ended the 10th.

I'm feeling symptoms: nauseated fatigue and moodyness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->