ahh me an my frustrating coil sorry !!! TMI

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi once again,
still sitting here with coil i should call the scarlet pimpernell inside me :nope: Went to the hospital friday and they have located my coil it is in the right place but it is upside down for some unknown reason it hass flipped over hence no threads ! as for the pain that i was in it seems that when they manipulted my cervix to retreive it they nipped my cervix sending it into spasm, very simular to contractions which is why the pain was like a wave coming and going ( as my 3 labours have been 2 hours 1 hour and 2 hours 48 hours of this and i was on all fours lol) i had an abdominal scan and an internal scan and on the upside my ovaries and tubes are "beautiful and ripe" ??? according to the radiographer. on the down side yes they no where the coil is but now have to be referrred for an appointment to have coil removed !!:dohh:

oh huns i feel for u iv also had terrible experience with coils (mirena one in fact) and my say is that they should all be struck of the market so many women suffer with them and they can cause terrible infections also which then lead to other probs, huns i bet u cannot wait to remove it either, try another form of contraception afterwards hunny stay away from them things althogether :kiss: hope ur better and sorted very soon also shouldnt they have removed that for u there and then really is id say thats not right having an upside down coil inside u cant u push for an app real real soon hun? xxxx

Oh hunny, what a nightmare. Hope it is all sorted soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->