Ahhh! No period, no ovulation?

kits

Reaction score
For some reason my body decided to go completely out of whack in March & AF still hasn't visited, she's almost 2 weeks late now.

A bunch of BFN later, along with cramping, sore boobs, some nausea + a bit headaches I decided to see a doctor because AF visits precisely on time, every time.. only to get all hopes crushed with the news 'pretty convinced you're not pregnant, you more than likely have a cyst' :nope:

Darn! Gonna have to wait to get it fully confirmed as that's just the way the NHS works..

BUT..

How do I carry on trying for my first baby?? If AF doesn't visit am I not going to ovulate?!

I'm really keen to keep the TTC up but is hopeless if I don't get my period back?

Don't think I've ever had a cyst, much less period irregularity so I'm not sure how to proceed *sigh*

Or does anyone have irregular cycles due to a cyst? Am I OK to still keep TTC?

As far as I know, if it's just a normal cyst (created when a follicle failed to burst and release an egg) then it should disappear on its own within a few cycles - meaning that you should continue to ovulate as normal. So definitely worth keeping ttc.

If I were you, I'd keep doing opks and keeping an eye on your discharge to try to work out when you're fertile again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->