Ahhh! Spotting 2dpo! What could this mean? :(

MissyLissy

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Help! I know for sure I am 2dpo, due to temp spike, ovulation pain 2 days ago, not to mention the fact that this was a medicated and monitored IUI cycle with the trigger shot. Basically, I am like 99.9% sure I ovulated two days ago. This afternoon when I wiped, I had some pink/almost red spotting, it was very light, but definitely there. I just checked again, and it seems to have stopped, except for a very faint brownish when i dig up there (TMI). What the hell? I've never spotted this early, and I know it's way too early for implantation bleeding. Can you get ovulation spotting this far after ovulation? I'm on progesterone suppositories to help with my leutal phase, and that usually keeps all spotting/AF away until I stop taking them. I just started taking them this morning though. Even without the suppositories I've never spotted before 9-10dpo. :(

I was feeling so hopeful this cycle, really thinking I had a real chance. And, just like that 2dpo I feel out already. Anyone have any insight on what could be causing this? Or, has this happened to anyone and still gone on to have BFP?

Sometimes you do get ovulation bleeding. It can happen on the day or a day or two after ov.

Really? You can get ovulation spotting two days after O? I always figured that would be a day of type thing. What color would that be? My spotting this afternoon was pink/ almost reddish and kind of watery. I thought that indicated fresh blood?

When egg comes out of ovary, sometimes it takes sometime for blood to travel, Also it could be due to sex. Sometimes cervix gets irritated when hit hard. As long as it was just spotting and its gone by now i wouldn't worry too much. However you can consult you ob/gyn if you are really worried.

Hmm... Haven't had sex since ovulation day two days ago. I'll consult the doctor if it comes back. Thanks for the input. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->