ahhhh 4dpo!!

wanaBmummy

Have an amazing husband!
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhh my head kinda spinning atm!!

i just went for a wee lol and wiped and had a small amount of pure red blood, scared the crap outta me until i realised what it could be. i had nothing before that and i've got nothing else now. AF isn't due till 26th and i should have ovulated around 13th.

Is it possible that its implantation bleeding?!?!?!?!

I've never had anything like it before. I just don't know what to think because obviously i don't want to get my hopes up. But aahhhhhhh lol

What do you all think??

xxx

I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm in a similar position. I'm at 6dpo now, but I had spotting for the past three days. However, mine was more pink/brown mixed with cm, and not straight blood. I got really excited thinking it might be IB, but it's really too early to possibly be. I think mine may be caused from starting evening primrose oil this month. Have you started taking anything new, or doing anything new?

I'm gonna take a test this weekend I think, but I may cave and do one tomorrow morning.

i've done absoloutly nothing different. Im not taking any medication at all.

The only thing different is that my period at the beginning of the month was a day or two longer than normal and i had like five days of pure red blood, which is unusual for me. I only usually get a day or two if that.

I don't know i'm hopefully but its something i've never experienced before.

xxx

anyone else?? please oppinions would be appreciated!!!

When I was pregnant with my daughter that was my first sign. I had just a drop of red blood about 6 dpo and nothing else. It must have been implantation. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->