Ahhhhh!

mrsthomas623

MommyToNolanAndPregnant!
Reaction score
I was two days late so I decided to test and.... :bfp: I had been so crampy that I was expecting AF... soo glad i was wrong!

441828528_1537451626_0.jpg :baby:

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. Tomorrow I will be officially 2 days late as well. DId you have any other symptoms?? I had the crampiness earlier this week but not as much now. Just some dull pains in my bb's and sometimes shooting pains. Im too afraid to test because at 9dpo and 10dpo I got BFN!! I cant stand to see another negative test! ANYWHO.....CONGRATS!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. Tomorrow I will be officially 2 days late as well. DId you have any other symptoms?? I had the crampiness earlier this week but not as much now. Just some dull pains in my bb's and sometimes shooting pains. Im too afraid to test because at 9dpo and 10dpo I got BFN!! I cant stand to see another negative test! ANYWHO.....CONGRATS!

I felt like I was going to have the worst period ever... sharp cramps, bb's were sore and heavy and I was super emotional. I actually cried on Wednesday because I was sooo sure AF was on her way.

Now looking back, the cramps were different then my typical cramps, they were more isolated to the left side of what i believe to be my uterus lol. and my bb's were very sore around the outsides.

So ladies.. its not over until the :witch: sings!

Great! Thanks for the response! I am so totally feeling like this is my month too but I just dont want to get my hopes up. I dont symptom spot or anything because I dont want to get my hopes up. Be blessed and have a healthy 9 months!

Congrats, have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->