• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AIO or pocket nappies

isil

Reaction score
hi all,

I'm planning on using some money Alasdair is getting for his birthday to buy approximately 5 reusable nappies. I only plan to mix them with disposables still, not use them all the time.

I was thinking bumgenius but I really like happy heinis (?). I basically want an all in one or one that's stuffable and can act like an AIO. Don't want to be messing around with terry towels. they were fine when he was younger and didn't move but not any more! And definitely don't want to be having to put wraps on.

I've done the nappylady questionnaire but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? I'd prefer the nappies to be around £10/12 but I'll pay up to £15 if they're really good/look amazing (a little shallow lol)

Thank you :)

Bum Genius are great, no experience of happy heinies I'm afraid. A set of 5 BG from Mothercare works out at £14.40 each but I think that's about average for pockets.

i'd say bumgenius too though i've never used happy heinies before. I find the bumgenius very good, highly absorbant and quick drying. I can take them out the washing machine before bed and they'll be dry by the morning if I don't have too much other washing hanging out. They're really easy to stuff aswell takes about 30 seconds, plus you get two inserts, 1 normal and 1 newborn but if you double them up it works well for a night time nappy. I put a paper liner down in the BG though just becuase it's easier to clean her squishy poop up like that but thats a personal preference.

If i were you i would just buy a single one to try the nappy out with, then if you want to buy more you can buy BG day packs (5 nappies) for about £72 at most cloth nappy retailers and amazon.

I personally like pockets best..fuzzi bunz actually. For AIO I like Bumgenius organic aio because the soakers are are sewn on top so they dry quickly...the other bumgenius aio they are sewn in the inside which take longer to dry so it just annoys me I don't like having to dry them longer lol.

I also reccomend the Bum Genius ones but have also discovered Itti Bitti DLish nappies and they are brill too!!They also have 2 liners that snap into the nappy and you can buy additional booster that also snaps in if needed.Both of these are pockets btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->