air bubbles (TMI)

abour

Reaction score
Hello ..
I gave birth a moth ago and had stiches the problem is that I'm starting to feel air bubbles from the lady bits and discharges (TMI) which is embarssing :blush: .

I donot know what caused this and how to get rid of it..

any advice?

i've had the whole air bubbles thing as well im guessing its normal feels a bit odd lol as far as the discharge i think that just has to go away on its own time just if it has a foul odor i'd get it checked to rule out infection

I found everything felt weird for a long time and still does sometimes. When I first went swimming I thought I'd suddenly started bleeding but it was the pol water moving about I could feel! I thought I'd not been stitched up properly after my episiotomy but as it all looks ok I assume that's not the case. I think our bits must just be really sensitive, perhaps some bits more exposed from all the pushing and some sensitive scar tissue all contributing to noticing things we didn't before.

As for the discharge, mine's still pretty excessive but when I think how long I went without a period then I think it must take some time for the system to clear out and get back to normal.

i've had the whole air bubbles thing as well im guessing its normal feels a bit odd lol as far as the discharge i think that just has to go away on its own time just if it has a foul odor i'd get it checked to rule out infection

I really hope it would go on its own asap ..

Thanks

I found everything felt weird for a long time and still does sometimes. When I first went swimming I thought I'd suddenly started bleeding but it was the pol water moving about I could feel! I thought I'd not been stitched up properly after my episiotomy but as it all looks ok I assume that's not the case. I think our bits must just be really sensitive, perhaps some bits more exposed from all the pushing and some sensitive scar tissue all contributing to noticing things we didn't before.

As for the discharge, mine's still pretty excessive but when I think how long I went without a period then I think it must take some time for the system to clear out and get back to normal.

yeah that what I thought that I'm not stiched up proparly.. I'm really not sure and wish i can find a solution..

Thanks

Yeah I still get like the air bubbles now but mainly when Im going for a wee which is quite weird. But I had the same thoughts about not being stitched properly lol
x

someone told me that kegel's exercise can help get rid of it
I've been doing it lately hope it helps

Ooh I though it was just me that felt air bubbles! x

Yeah ive got the air bubbles too! How strange do they feel!!?? Im guessing its coz everything kinda got stretched?

Yeah ive got the air bubbles too! How strange do they feel!!?? Im guessing its coz everything kinda got stretched?

Yep....you all need to do your pelvic floor exercises a bit more to erm "tighten up":blush: as it's coz it's a bit looser that you take in more air than before....which obviously needs to come out. Nothing to do with stitches I'm afraid.

The air bubles are from your pelvic floor being weakened. You need to do pelvic floor exercises. I got them too - I wondered what the heck was going on.

well it seems we all have the problem..

thanks everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"