Airplane tips

Don´t stress and you´ll be just fine.

and don´t do any of the following (all of which I have witnessed whilst working as a flight attendant!)

- pack out the space under the seat in front of you with pillows and a blanket and let your baby sleep there - basically so you have room to knock back as much free airline booze as possible - and then leave your baby underneath the seat for the landing!!!

- ask the flight attendant just before landing (there was literally 2 minutes left of the flight according to the cockpit clock) to warm up a bottle - and then wonder why she gave you short shrift!

- proceed to knock back free booze on an early morning flight prob on an empty stomach and then realise you´ve not packed any nappies for your child because you thought there would be some on the plane! Your child has a full nappy and screams the place down, your a bit tipsy and can´t cope, and start passing your child across the gangway, during descent, to your parents in the hope that they can calm the child down!

- refuse to reseat yourself and your child because the seat you are in does not have an extra oxygen mask for babies fitted. It only means swapping seats across the aisle, but you refuse to do it because your wife and elder child want to sit together, and they won´t be able to if you swap seats. Nothing will happen for us to need the masks anyway, it never does!

- allow your child to play in the aisle with his toy cars, after the flight attendant has checked all seatbelts are buckled etc because we are about to land. Luckily I was sat on a jump seat just behind where the people in question were sat and grabbed the child quickly before he hurtled off to the front of the plane.

So yeah, as long as you don´t do any of the above, you´ll be fine!!! Enjoy your flight!

:rofl::rofl: I'll try to refrain myself from the booze :rofl::rofl:

Can you actually imagine doing that:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"